To promote the country’s new and young businesses Centre Government Starts startup India, standup India. Many traders have been given under the facilities. Traders have been raising funds to benefit from the tax exemption. In addition, the country will have the opportunity to network with successful entrepreneurs. But all this will only benefit you will register themselves with the government and will meet all the conditions.
What is Startup?
- Under the government, program startup is defined.
- DIPP guidelines, according to the company to take advantage of government must be Incorporate April 1st, 2016.
- The operation of the company for more than five years that have happened.
- The company’s annual turnover should not be more than Rs 25 crore.
How to register themselves with the government?
- If any startup to register with the government, he can fill online application by visiting India website startup. Fill in all the details to http://www.startupindia.gov.in/registration.php
- Along with filling application startups themselves need to submit documents to prove eligibility.
- If you have trouble uploading a document startup hub in India can call on toll-free number 1800115565.
The government help
- Self-certification to reduce regulatory burdens on start-ups will benefit.
- Traders usually have to complete various labor and environment laws. But after registering with them shall be exempt from all this.
- The inspection will not be any for 3 years.
- Each year the fund of Rs 2,500 crore
- With an initial corpus of Rs 2,500 crore, the government fund of funds is made.
- The fund can be registered with the startups.
- India Policy startup startups now under the Income Tax Act, 1961, section 80 of the first seven years under the IAC can take advantage of the three-year tax holiday.
- Earlier in the three-year tax exemption was given five years. Which said the government had received several proposals that start-ups do not earn the profit in the initial years of its operation.