On April 1, 2017, pockets have to be loose for running the Internet. For this, the company has taken out many data tariff plans. This plan has been started from 19 rupees.
Users of Reliance Jio have the advantage of less money, the company has started ‘Jio Prime Membership’. It will be available only to the customers of the company who will be able to take membership scheme of Rs 99 from March 1 to 31.
Under this prime offer, live customers will get a one-year extension in the existing Unlimited Data Benefits available, which is available on the Happy New Year offer. Users who take live SIM from 1st April will not get the benefit.
Pre-paid Users Benefits
- Rs. 96 (validity of 7 days) 7 GB data
- Rs. 149 (28 days) 2 GB data
- Rs. 303 (28 days) 28 GB data
- Rs. 499 (28 days) 56 GB data
- Rs. 999 (60 days) 60 GB data
- Rs. 1,999 (90 days) 125 GB data
- Rs. 4,999 (180 days) 350 GB data
- Rs. 9,999 (360 days) 750 GB data
Post-paid Users Benefits
- 28 GB 4G data will be available for 303 rupees for one month. However, daily data limit will be a 1 GB.
- 58 GB data will be provided for Rs 499, with daily limit of 2 GB.
- For 999 rupees a month will get 60 days of data.
All customers will get unlimited voice calls and roaming facilities. If customers exceed the data limit then booster packs are also available for them. Under the booster pack of 51 rupees, 1GB 4G data will be found. Apart from this, Rs 91 (2 GB data), Rs 201 (5 GB data) and Rs 301 (10 GB data) will be available.