Whatsapp is also one of the popular social networking platforms in India, whose users are in million. Perhaps you know that Whatsapp has started the UPI (Unified Payments Interface) based payment system, so you can transfer money to your friends. Today we will tell you how to use this feature of Whatsapp on the iPhone or other iOS devices.
Set Up of Whatsapp Payment Feature
1. Open Whatsapp on your phone and select the option of setting on the right corner below. Then select the payment option.
2. Now Tap on Add New Account.
3. Tap on Accept and Continuity to validate your number.
4. When your number is validated you will see a list of banks on the screen
5. Now select the name of the bank, enter all the details of the account and follow the instructions on the screen. Now you will be asked to setup the UPI PIN.
6. Confirm your UPI pin and tap the Done button. Now your Whatsapp payment feature is ready to use.
How to send money from the Whatsapp payment feature?
1. Open Whatsapp on your phone and then open the convergence for the person to send money. Now tap the + button on the left corner below.
2. Select payment option. If you are chatting with the group then you will have to follow a step and follow. Select the name of the person whom you want to send money.
3. Now enter the empty and create a note to send it. Then tap the Send button.
4. Now you will be asked a 4 digit UPI PIN. Type the correct pin and click the submit button. Your transaction has been completed.