On March 19 India going to face Bangladesh in quarter-final of ICC World Cup 2015. IN Pool B India is the only Team who won all 6 matches against Pakistan, South Africa, UAE, West Indies, Ireland and Zimbabwe.
In Pool A, Bangladesh took a fourth place. India vs Bangladesh match whoever wins are going to face Australia or Pakistan in Semi-final.
Here is some facts of India vs Bangladesh Match.
1) India vs Bangladesh 1st time going to face in quarter-final match. Both team face eachother 2 times but in group phase match
2) Dhoni was out without score any runs in 2007 and in 2011 he didn’t get chance to bat.
3) India have two world cup centuries against Bangladesh and both comes in Dhaka in 2011. Sehwag 175 and Virat Kohli scored 100 not out.
4) No Bangladesh batsman has score centuries against india in world cup.
5) Bangladesh have never lost to India in the month of March
6) Virat Kohli in World Cup debut match, hits 100 runs.
7) In World Cup 2015 there are 6 Bangladesh players in current squad played in World Cup 2011. For India, Only Dhoni and Virat Kohli featured in the match.
8) Overall ODI Cricket Matches there are 29 meeting of India vs Bangladesh, India Won 24 Matches, Bangladesh won 3 matches and 2 matches were no results.
World Cup Team 2015:
Squads India: MS Dhoni (captain and wicketkeeper), Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli,Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja,Ajinkya Rahane, Ambati Rayudu, Stuart Binny,R Ashwin, Mohammed Shami,Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Axar Patel, Mohit Sharma.
Bangladesh: Mashrafe Mortaza (captain), Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar,Imrul Kayes, Anamul Haque, Mahmudullah,Arafat Sunny, Mominul Haque, Nasir Hossain, Mushfiqur Rahim, Rubel Hossain, Sabbir Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Taijul Islam, Taskin Ahmed