German car manufacturer Audi is going to launch another new car A3 in the Indian market on April 6. Audi has already launched this car in the international market. In India, the company is launching an upgraded version of this car. Let’s know the features of this car.
Audi A3 includes 2 liters of TDI diesel and 1.4-liter TFSi engine. This engine gives the maximum power of 150 hp. It has 7 Speed S gearbox. Which has the option of drive and sports.
This car of Audi is a sedan but it does showcase its power with the 1.4-liter TFSI engine. The company claims that it takes a speed of 0 to 100 kmph in just 8.2 seconds.
In India, a bigger car is considered a low-mileage car, but this car breaks this myth. You will be surprised that the Audi A3 will not be heavy in your pocket because the company claims that the mileage of this car is 19.20 km per liter.
Other Car Features
- LEAD Headlights with Rear Dynamic Turn Indicator7-inch retractable screen
- 7-inch retractable screen
- Electrically Adjustable Front SeatsAudi sound system
- Audi sound systemMilano Leather Seats
- Milano Leather SeatsDule zone air conditioning system with Sun position sensor
- Dule zone air conditioning system with Sun position sensorAuto release function
- Auto release function
- Panoramic sunroofDriver Infotech System
- Driver Infotech SystemStorage package
- Storage packageElectrically Adjustable Exterior Mirror
- Electrically Adjustable Exterior Mirror
- MMI NavigationAudi parking system with
- Audi parking system with rear view camera