Chief Executive Officer. A CEO plays a key aspect in any organization. Company’s growth mostly depends on a CEO because he is the one who is involved in fruitful strategies that can help to improve the performance of the company as well as the employees.
CEO directly reports the Board of Directors of the company. CEO is one of the highest ranking officers in the company. Sometimes employees love their CEO and sometimes they don’t.
Here is one interesting contest going on about India's most loved CEO. You can check all the details here: http://www.indiasmostlovedceo.com/
Now the question is, can CEO ever be loved? We all have our different views and reasons. When I think about #IndiasMostLovedCEO then so many names come up in my head like Kumar Mangalam Birla, Naveen Jindal, Ratan Tata, Mukesh Ambani, Azim Premji, Chanda Kochhar, etc.
Qualities of #IndiasMostLovedCEO according to me are:
1. CEO always cares for the company and makes it a good place to work.
2. CEO always inspires and motivates other teammates.
3. CEO has a clear vision for company growth.
4. CEO should be a good communicator. He/she should try to keep all the employees informed.
5. He/she should always focus on company growth.
6. Last but not the least a CEO must provide a good hike to keep the employees happy.
At http://www.indiasmostlovedceo.com/ you can vote for your favorite CEO. So, will you nominate your CEO for #IndiasMostLovedCEO ? It's really a fun part to do. You just have to vote about who deserves to be called #IndiasMostLovedCEO ? Just guess who India’s Most Loved CEO is and bag a chance to be featured on the website and win exciting prizes like MOTO G mobile phones and Flipkart vouchers!
So what are you waiting for, just click the above link and start nominating your CEO for #IndiasMostLovedCEO