Today morning when I check twitter then I found some interesting hashtag #MumbaiTaughtMe and also some interesting tweet with this tag. people share their views on Mumbai taught me. some views look funny and some views are very much interesting.
Here some interesting views on Mumbai Taught Me.
1) Either you are a millionaire or a ragpicker you must love Vadapav
2) Mumbai Taught Me nothing is more important in your life than Money.! Whether you’re alive or dead.!
3) Mumbai Taught Me It makes a lot of difference to catch an 8.55am local than to catch 9.05am local
4) Mumbai Taught Me How to behave, how to tackle problems, how to make friends in just 10mins, how to behave at Global Stage.
5) Mumbai Taught Me There will always be someone to share the first drop of Monsoon or a piping hot Bhutta with. #MarineDrive
6) Mumbai Taught Me that if you can survive this city you can survive the world
7) Mumbai Taught Me that broke days can be happy days because Mumbai has vada pav, cutting chai and Rustom’s ice cream sandwich
8) Mumbai TaughtMe that there is a vast difference between people traveling in Western, Central and Harbour line
9) Mumbai Taught Me that you can own half of Pune or Bangalore, or buy a 2 BHK in Juhu for the same price.
10) Mumbai Taught Me there is something called 0.5 BHK, and you may not afford it.
11) Mumbai Taught Me not to drink and abuse security guard at Wankhede
12) Mumbai Taught Me not to sleep on footpath at night
13) Mumbai Taught Me how to talk to strangers without feeling awkward
14) Mumbai Taught Me distance is measured in time and not KM
15) Mumbai Taught Me that problems can’t be solved easily but can be kept away for a while by contemplatively sitting near sea
16) Mumbai Taught Me we can have bus friend, train friend, office friend, mohalla friend not only just school or college friend
17) Mumbai Taught Me to fight n never give up in life