The more detailed the world’s history is, the more exciting and the mysterious. An unsolved secret is an Egyptian pyramid. The science of antiquity has not been understood until now.
The ancient Egyptians did not have the practice of burning people, there was a custom of keeping human bodies fit in a grave by spice up the masala. They believed that the body could remain safe for thousands of years and with the food items, clothes, jewelry, and instruments were also kept.
The ancient Egyptians believed that their king is a descendant of any god, so he is not dead. These pyramids were made by cutting the rock.
- There are 138 pyramids in Egypt, but the Pyramid of Giza in Cairo is among the most different and seven wonders in itself.
- This is the grave of King Khufu of Pyramid of Giza, which was built 4500 years ago.
- It is 450 ft high. It spreads over 13 acres.
- This is the tallest structure ever created by a human being.
- It takes about 23 years to build it.
- Till today, there have been questions on how the Mizoramites made it 450 high.
- There are 3 chambers inside the pyramid, in which one is King Kufu’s luggage, which will come after his work is dying.
- They have been added that it can not be inserted into a blade.